A good wardrobe is characterized by having what is called the winning trio in fashion: a white shirt, a black dress and jeans. When you have completed the three pillars of this model, you can add other clothes that, although they are not essential, become a perfect wild card for when we do not know what to wear. Time does not match (and, therefore, practically important), boho style is one of the keys to have a perfect wardrobe later. Especially in the fall, the season is perfect for the most irresistible boho dress for harmony and champions of hippie style like Sara Carbonero gives us the keys how to combine with the stylish most like different seasons: sports shoes.
Although the boho style is made up of many types of clothing, it is the jeans that have the role of beauty. chic romance that characterizes this irresistible style. The best to combine with vests, kimonos and XXL knitted cardigans, Sfera’s boho dresses are lovers who immediately compete with high heels (a plus if they are made of wrinkled frame) or with ankle boots (better if they have some detail in the fringes). Now that the temperature will drop more, it’s time to get rid of it the warmest socks in the bottom of the drawer and check out this boho outfit from Sfera.
Keys to boho dresses
Knowing about a boho dress, especially if we take into account the personality and style of the person wearing it, seems very simple, but there are keys that have no doubt .
- Soft fabric: Unlike other seasonal dresses, boho dresses are usually made of linen, chiffon or silk, more water and airy (although less warm).
- Floral prints: It is the mantra of boho dresses, bring spring draw. Therefore, floral prints adorn most of the designs, although other more geometric shapes and even paisely ones also stand out.
- Crochet details: It is not a dogma, but many of the bohemian dresses have elements to do with this technique, whether in the neckline, cuffs or even the waist. They are often rare in many, since crochet is now in the boho style through accessories.
- Cut straight or flared: To meet the fluidity that boho style boasts, dresses usually have a straight cut, more comfortable and functional, or a slightly flared skirt (evasé) that gives a touch of class.
- Midi length or mini version: Most of these clothes usually reach mid-calf length, in keeping with the hippie beauty they were born from, but they are also presented in a version. babydoll followed by counterpoint. The mini design is ideal to combine with XXL boots.
How to combine boho dresses with boots and have an elegant look
Going more relegated and fluid but does not mean that the style is not legal, you just have to take into account how to combine them so that the result is elegant as soon as possible.
- Choose the boots: Shoes are always the key to being more or less visible. In the case of boho dresses, it is better to choose high-heeled boots and avoid flattened ankle boots or boots such as wellies. They look good with this outfit, but they don’t add an elegant touch.
- Pay attention to the design: Bohemian styling is characterized by presenting more beautiful images and that means, often, poor fabrics. Better a chiffon or silk dress with a print more to be the center of attention.
- Complete with a belt: Not all boho dresses allow it, but if the design calls for it, try framing your picture with a thin belt. This way you will stylize your figure and, in addition, by increasing the length of the skirt a little you will have the opportunity to show off the design of your shoes.
- A vest is better than a cardigan: Take advantage of the fact that embroidered vests are trending and give your boho outfit that charm. Cardigans combine perfectly with these clothes, but their appearance is more relaxed and, therefore, less elegant.