From November 8th to 10th, the Conference on the Internet of Things (CIOT-Online) will take place, an event that will address many aspects of IoT (Internet of Things). The conference will be held in two formats, free and VIP, and sponsored by “Tudo Sobre IOT”, the largest Internet of Things community in Brazil, founded in 2017.
CIOT is aimed at a wide audience, including IoT Integrators, Business Decision Makers, Security Integrators and professional teams.
The event will feature lectures and debates, including personal recordings of CIOT and new content created live and online. Among the speakers, the participation of Wilson Furtado, CEO of Portal Juristas, stands out, who will speak about “New legal problems arising from the use of AI”.
The meeting will also address several important topics, such as:
- Overcoming Obstacles of IoT Business Development
- IoT to create positive impact on life and environment
- Intelligent Implementation of 4th Industrial Revolution Technologies
- Sales 4.0
- The future of IoT
- Training: What is its role and how to do it efficiently and effectively
- IoT From the Perspective of Spectrum Use Rights
- IoT acceleration
- Privacy Concerns in New Technologies
- Importance of Industrial Hardware for IoT Applications
- 4.0 Technologies Development Guide
- Management in Development of IoT Projects
- Not difficult IoT
- IoT Market Brazil and the World
- Connectivity Platform for IoT
- LoraWAN-Based IoT Ecosystem
- From Sensor to Business
- SoftSim and technology turn
- How to Launch Your IoT Project
- Rob(IoT) one
- Problem Project Paths
- New legal issues arise from the use of AI
- Flow IoT
- 6 Years of IoT
Information and registration on the website All about IOT.
Did you know that Portal Juristas is on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, WhatsApp, Google News and Linkedin? Follow us!